Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I know that I've been MIA

I seem to be posting things like this a lot lately, huh?


(Lily in her cute outfit from my Australian friend, Tanya- Lily will be 7 weeks old tomorrow!)

Little Lily has decided that she doesn't like to sleep during the day unless we are holding her. I love to hold her and cuddle her and smell her sweet baby smell but it makes it really hard to get anything done. I was holding her this morning as I vacuumed and funny enough she slept right through it but the minute her sisters came in from playing outside she was awake and crying again.

Go figure.

I discovered that she WILL sleep in her carseat, so that is where she is now- snuggled up in her carseat inside of her crib. I just had breakfast at 10:30. It's going to be an interesting day.


The other girls are coloring and so that I can get some things done I am right now writing this post, uploading some pictures from my camera and calling my sister. That's the only way I can get anything done.

I have done some cleaning, the house actually looks pretty good so I am going to spend the afternoon scrapping and the kids can get crafty, watch tv or whatever they want as long as they don't make a huge mess. I have some scrappy work to get done while the baby is sleeping! ☺

Here's a peek at what we've been up to lately:


The girls went to dance camp with some girls from church last week- this picture is from their recital last Friday. 





We got ready to go to swim lessons for Sarah and Aimee yesterday and found out that their session doesn't start until NEXT week. I'd bought a little pool for them since Bella chewed up the other one last year and since two of the girls were already suited up we decided to set up the pool and the girls had a great time. The trick will be to keep Bella (the dog) out of the pool and to keep her from chewing it up. With the weather we've been having lately (it was 105 yesterday) we will get lots of use out of it. 


(our little chewer)

We found some HUGE marshmallows at the store one day and since we haven't been camping we decided to make some "indoor" s'mores- just 10 seconds in the microwave and you have a nice, gooey treat!


I hope you have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you are having a lot of fun! I love all of the smily faces!

Anonymous said...

There is also not enough chocolate on that smore...

Karen B. said...

Adorable pictures.

Cherie said...

Too funny about her sleeping in her car seat in her crib. She's adorable!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

These are all such great photos Becky! I love the one of Lily in her little dress that I sent her! She is soo soo sweet xxx