Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm up on the MLS AND Jillibean Soup blogs today

How is your week going so far? We took a break from our house clean-up yesterday and had some crafty fun outside. The girls got to ride bikes, eat lots of popsicles and paint/use chalk on the driveway and they had a great time!

Of course Sarah's popsicle had to be PINK!

Aimee and her art project. She thought it was pretty cool to paint on the sidewalk.

Hailey taking a break from her chalk drawing to have an Otter Pop. 

Pretty soon after I found out I'd made the My Little Shoebox design team I ended up in the hospital on bedrest because of preeclampsia. I had tried to work ahead on my scrapbooking assignments but since there was no way I could have anticipated my hospital stay I hadn't gotten everything done yet since it wasn't due for two weeks. Because of that I didn't do any projects for the MLS blog for May. 

Today you can see my first projects as a member of the MLS team.

Here's a sneak and the link where you can see 3 of my layouts:

and here's another look at my "New" layout up on the Jillibean Soup blog today featuring the cute new Watermelon Gazpacho collection and our cute Lily:

Have a great day!

p.s. I just found out some devastating news. Jared Budge, husband of Monica Budge who run Budge's Honey  in Utah, was killed last night in a car accident. I knew them when I was a kid; I used to babysit for them and knew their family well. Just goes to show that life is so very short. Go hug your family. 


Danielle said...

The picture of Sarah and her pink popsicle is super cute! fun family activities!

erin said...

your girls are just darling:)