Friday, June 3, 2011

Mixing it up with My Little Shoebox

Good morning and welcome to another My Little Shoebox blog hop!

Some of you who know me know that I love to mix and match papers and things when I'm scrapping so I was excited when the ladies at My Little Shoebox asked if we'd like to do a blog hop where we mixed up the MLS collections to show how well they work together.



Isn't that a great idea?

Oh, just in case you've wandered to my blog and would like to do the hop please start at the My Little Shoebox blog here:  http://www.mylittleshoebox.typepad.com/ where the ever-so-talented Vicki Boutin will share some beautiful pages using MLS.

If you follow the blogs you should have arrived here from Ilene's blog.

Here I have mixed the following collections both new and old:
Home Tweet Home: Birds of a Feather and A Place to Nest papers
Garden Party: Sweet as Honey paper
Little Ladies: Molly paper
Green: Woodsy paper
Farmer's Market: Tutti Fruiti and Fresh from the Field papers
Harmony: Journaling diecut
Sew Cute: In Stitches paper
City By the Bay: journaling diecut
Other: foam adhesive, alphas from American Crafts

and a couple of detail shots:



Up next you'll visit the blog of the fabulous Shemaine Smith.

I hope that you are enjoying the hop and that you're getting lots of inspiration to mix things up on your scrappy projects.

Have a great time hopping and thanks so much for stopping by!

Leave a comment here and I'll enter you in a drawing for a mix of My Little Shoebox products.

I'll pick a winner on Monday!

40 comments:

Deanna said...

cute cute LO Becky! I love how you mixed it up! :)

Ilene said...

This is sooo soo adorable - love all the flowers and the border around the page - it frames it all so beautifully!!

Kristine Berc said...

What an adorable layout!

Amy Coose said...

I love your LO, Becky! Just gorgeous as always.

erin said...

you know how i love this!!!

Jodi said...

I love love love everything about this!!!

Márcia Elisa Ferraz said...

joyful, colourful and amazing project!
love it!

Michelle said...

Adorable-love your style!

Irit Shalom said...

Fantastic page and great hop!! Thanks for all inspiration

Rosangela "Ro" Philippsen said...

First I need tell your girls are lovely on this picture!! And your page is perfect, colorful and adorable!

Divinity said...

typical girly page!!! ;) i love it!!! :)

anazelia said...

love what you did. the colors are wonderful.

Kelly Massman said...

Sweet, sweet, and cute, cute page! thanks also for a chance to win!
kmassmanATgmailDOTcom

mimisimon said...

Love the title on this cute layout.

alwayscharlie said...

This is a cute page! I love the design and your papers.

smilesmoore2 atverizon dotnet

Karen B. said...

These collections really do work well together and great subjects too. Too cute!

Ana Roberta said...

this is a perfect page... I love this combination!!!!!!

Aphra said...

Precious . . . the girls and the layout!

Keely Yowler said...

I love your beautiful layout, Becky! You mixed so many collections perfectly. Your girls are such cute little models :)

Sherri said...

Becky no matter what line you're using, you always do such a great job of capturing the everyday-ness of your girls. I love that.

María Castillo said...

Love all the papers and cute details you used!! Pretty layout!!

craftymom205 said...

Love the layout.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Katey said...

i love a fun blog hop!

pastaqueen1765@hotmail.com

Cynthia B. said...

Superb mix of products here! LOVE your page...your style - and your pics of your girls - are such a great fit for MLS products! TFS, Becky!

yainea said...

What a beautiful and lovely layout! You mixed it perfectly, thanks for sharing :)

vicki boutin said...

Gorgeous page!!!! What cute kids!

Monique said...

LOVE your page and those adorable photos you always take of your girls!!

Lavinialusenkofta said...

I just love MLS papers! They're sooo cute! :

Julia said...

Wonderful page! Love how the circle comes off the page! TFS!

Monique said...

Cute Cute Cute...Cute! Love the LO!! TFS!

Stephanie said...

Such a cute layout, awesome mixing of the lines!

Pattie B. said...

So cute! These chickadees are adorable!

ashjoy said...

Very cute page!

MandyKay said...

absolutely adorable layout, Becky!!

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Great layout!! I love all the layering. Thanks for sharing you beautiful work :)

Marina said...

Now that is one cheerful looking layout =D Love every bit of it!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous LO!!!

curlyqmosaics said...

Your layout is precious, and I LOVE the title...super cute!

lunetapatineta said...

OMG!!!! AMAZING BEAUTIFUL PAGE!!! LOOOVE YOUR DESIGN AND ALL THE CUTE DETAILS!!!!!

Anna Sigga said...

WOW - this page is fantabulous girl!!