Thursday, June 16, 2011

sharing some My Little Shoebox

One of the things i love most about My Little Shoebox papers are the fun patterns. I've been a fan for at least a few years now, so it's been fun to be a part of their design team and "have to" scrap for them. I missed doing projects for them for May since I was stuck in the hospital on bedrest so here's a closer look at some of my work for the MLS blog for the month of June.


I really like the journaling diecuts that come with each collection and here I used a few as embellishments as you can see in this detail pic:


I just cut the border from around this journaling spot so that all I was left with was the cloud shape. The circle is cut from another diecut and the rays are cut from one of the pieces of patterned paper. Fun, huh? I always like to find fun new ways to use the products. 

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Heather Innusa said...

You did a fabulous job on this!!! It's su fun & has great texture! Love love love it!

Julie Bonner said...

Just LOVE this Becky - the sun & cloud are fantastic!!!!