Monday, August 15, 2011

and another page for American Crafts

Are your kids cooperative when it comes to taking their picture?

Every now and then mine will do a great job but most of the time I bet they are wishing I'd get the camera out of their faces. They have grown up with it, after all, and have taken thousands upon thousands of pictures.

One day Hailey surprised me by asking me if I'd take some pictures of her. She'd just lost a tooth (her third one- she was so excited) and wanted some new pictures of her without her tooth. After those pictures she decided she wanted to me to take some more so she headed up to her room to get some fun hats and other props. The picture on this layout is from our fun photo shoot. She looks gorgeous, if I do say so myself. We're going to have big trouble with our girls when they get older. We already have my brother-in-law on standby for when guys want to date our girls. ☺ (he's a big guy, a cop, pretty tough when he wants to be)

This page uses a mix of the Peachy Keen and The Classics collections from American Crafts. It was my last official assignment as a design team member for AC- the new list should be posted soon and I can't wait to see who's made the team this go around. Good luck to those of you who applied! I am sure it will be an amazing group- I loved every bit of my time on the team ♥ It was one of my "dream teams" and to finally make it was an incredibly big deal for me. I know the new team will do some amazing things so I am excited to finally find out who they are.


I did some fun hand cutting on that base paper and then added some pearls from Creative Charms. The other embellishments are from the Dear Lizzy Enchanted (butterfly), The Classics and Peachy Keen collections. 

Oh, I used on of the Pioneer Woman actions on the picture. It was a vintage something but I can't remember the name of it right now. It's one of the freebies on her site. 

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by. 

Feel free to say hi! 

p.s. Angi- your MLS package will be heading your way this week- I've been sick so it's taken a bit longer.

8 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous ♥

Lilith Eeckels said...

This is amazing and that photo is drop-dead gorgeous. You have got such beautiful daughters!

Carly said...

This layout AND your girly are absolutely beautiful! I don't think they mind the camera too much- and it looks like your's are like mine and often ask for pics :)
Hugs~ Carly

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Love this layout too! All the details are beautiful! And what a cute girl you have!

Janelle said...

What a pretty picture of Hailey...you do have beautiful girls!

Miranda said...

Wow, such a wonderful layout. Love it very much!

Pearlgirl said...

That is such a gorgeus layout and the photo is so pretty!

Anthea said...

OMG totally loving this and that photo! gorgeous!!