Thursday, August 25, 2011

a new page; first day of school*updated

Good afternoon!

It's been another busy day and I am dealing with a sinus infection or something not-so-fun and I haven't been around my blog to add anything new.

I did find some time to scrap last night after the kids went to bed and I created this layout with the new Amy Tangerine line from American Crafts. I really like the rich colors and ecclectic patterns in this collection and they went perfectly with Sarah's outfit from the first day of school. There's nothing real fancy about the page but it was fun to play nonetheless.


I am really liking the chevron striped paper lately!

p.s. there is a fun new challenge going on over at My Scrapbook Nook right now and it uses this color comb. See the details here:

p.s. lookie here: 


This page is the most liked page from the last 24 hours at 2 Peas in a Bucket. It's also the 2nd most viewed and the most bookmarked. That's so fun for me! 

9 comments:

Cynthia Baldwin said...

I can tell you like chevron - you've got it as the background for your blog, too! :)
I don't think a page needs to be "fancy" - you've got great photos, bright colors, and cute alphas and accents - all you need!

Janelle said...

I love your layout. Sarah looks adorable!

Maria Therese said...

Love your layout ♥

Deanna said...

"nothing fantastic", my foot! I love it! Don't doubt yourself girl, you're a wonderful designer! Even what you think of as a meh LO, is still great because you have such and eye and a knack for designing (and don't you forget it! :D ) You're one talented lady!

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Love it!!!! Super cute!

Ann Cicilie said...

Wonderful page, Becky, I understand why it has been the most bookmarked on 2Peas! And what an adorable daughter you have <3

Sherri said...

Yay, congrats Becky!

leah said...

Love the layout, Becky!! So cute!!

glowegal said...

Such a cute page! I hope your daughter had an awesome first day!