Monday, October 17, 2011

hello cows!

Hello again!

Last spring we had a little get-together at the home of some friends from church who have some cows. At feeding time they let all of the kids go in and help feed the cows and my girls were some of the first to want to go in. I was 7+ months pregnant and had a little bit of difficulty squeezing through the gap in the pokey barbed wire fence with my big ol' belly but someone had to be there with the girls and of course I had to take some pictures! I'd been hoarding these pictures for just the right paper to come along and then I got this Studio Calico paper in the October kit from Midnight Rooster. You can take a peek at the kit by clicking here http://midnightrooster.net/kits/  


Aimee and Sarah weren't nervous at all about getting up close and personal with those cows!


Here I just cut out some of the hexagons and popped them up with American Crafts foam adhesive.
I'd cut out some of the cute cows to use on my layout and didn't end up using them so I put them on this little card. I was near the end of my kit so I was using scraps and the extra letters (the I is actually from a "j" and the N is a "z" but it helped me to get more mileage from my alphas). 


I hope that you have a great day!

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

GREAT creations! I really like the photos that you took, so worth the sacrifice of squeezing through the fence! :)