Sunday, October 16, 2011

when we were just 5

Here's another page that I made with the October kit from Midnight Rooster:


This picture was taken just a few weeks before Lily was born. I was big and pregnant and not very comfortable and anxious to meet that sweet little girl. Little did we know that I would end up in the hospital on bedrest for two weeks and that she would come 6 weeks early.  


One thing that I like about the Midnight Rooster kits is the mix of embellishments including fabric. For this one I just cut a thin strip, gathered it up with a needle and thread and then glued it down using some Helmar 450 Quick Dry adhesive. That stuff keeps things in place when I really need them to stick. I then used American Crafts foam adhesive on the whole panel to give the page some dimension.


For the title I used a Copic marker on the Studio Calico chipboard alphas, one of the My Mind's Eye brads, a cute pin and white ribbon from the kit gathered and glued down with some more Helmar 450.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: