Saturday, October 15, 2011

just a couple of projects today

Good morning!

It's Saturday, our last soccer game of the season for our girls and a day to hopefully reclaim our house from the messy state it's in right now. I can dream, can't I?

Here are a couple of projects I have made recently:


These are pictures of Aimee and the county fair from last year. This year we didn't make it to the fair at all, times were just too busy with everything else that we had going on. It's a simple page with some embellishments from Sassafras, Making Memories and American Crafts. 


I made this card using the Crate Paper Random collection featured in the September kit from My Scrapbook Nook. 

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kathy Martin said...

What a FUN page! We're going to our state fair on Monday...looking forward to it! :)