Sunday, January 29, 2012

some cards using My Little Shoebox

My assignment for My Little Shoebox this month was to create a bunch of cards using the Destinations collection.

Because of all of the CHA sneaks these haven't made it up on the MLS blog yet but I thought I'd go ahead and share a few with you today. This collection is fun with its bright images and it can be used for themed projects and a wide variety of others as you will see here;





These all use the Destinations collection which is very "themey", but as you can see, I have used them for a variety of cards and only one of which is real "themey". 

Do you like My Little Shoebox? I just received two of the brand new collections and just might have a giveaway this coming week if there is some interest. ☺

Have a great weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I always adore MLS for their really pretty colours, I would never have guessed the theme of this collection if you hadn't told me, I think it's really cute

Anonymous said...

cute cards!!

Alex said...

these are so cute!