Wednesday, February 1, 2012

More projects using the Baby Girl Collection from Bella Blvd

Good morning! This week on the Bella blog we are sharing LOTS and LOTS of projects using the brand new Bella Blvd releases from this CHA and today it's time for more of the Baby Girl collection so I thought I'd share a few more projects with you!


First up, a layout with pictures of brand-new Lily. Time sure flies way too quickly.


And a card- the fun thing about this collection is that a lot of the patterns are versatile enough to use for everyday kinds of projects and not just "baby" ones. 


I thought these little onesies were so cute that I cut some from the border strip paper to use on this card. 


And lastly, a mini album with pics of each month of baby Lily's life so far. 
I cut some strips of cardstock 6 inches x 12 inches and scored at every 4 inches, then adhered a few strips together, covered with patterned paper, added some of the new Designer Tapes on the edges and then added the pictures and a few stickers and other embellishments. 



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

p.s. Here's another fun little thing: 


I had the fun opportunity to be on the design team at American Crafts last year and when I got the email from Page a few months back about guest designing OF COURSE I said yes! Check the blog later for a look at my projects and I will post them here as well with lots of detail shots. 

No comments: