Tuesday, March 6, 2012

and another new page

Good morning!

Today is my crazy day, the day I run all over the place all day long so this will be quick but I wanted to share another page that I've made recently.

I had this picture of Aimee from when she was about a year old that I hadn't scrapped yet so I pulled out a bunch of supplies from my stash and went to work and came up with this:


( papers from My Mind's Eye and Studio Calico, American Crafts alphas, Lily Bee rub-ons)



Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Love this page! The picture is adorable, and the way you put rubons around her little face is so cool! TFS!

Deanna said...

precious Becky! I love it!

madscrappertoo said...

Such a gorgeous lo.. Great details!! tfs!!

Ginger said...

Totally adorable Becky!!!!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Such a gorgeous LO! Love the circles and this great picture of your daughter♥♥

Mara Campbell said...

So so cute Becky!! I love all the circles and the journaling on the photo is very cool.

Janelle said...

Such a cute page! I love little Aimee's big smile! Hope you are all feeling better!

Linda Beeson said...

What a great photo and such a cutie! Love the words around the photo.