Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tuesday Inspiration on Wednesday

Hello again :)

You guys are getting spoiled this week with posts from me, huh?

I figure that after the scarcity of posts around here lately I'd better get to work.

Today I will share with you a layout that was shared on the Bella Blvd blog yesterday that I created using this as inspiration:



We have this funny green wig and little Lily was so cute in it I just couldn't resist taking her picture! We thought it would be fun to dress her up as a tree or broccoli for Halloween just so that she could wear the wig ☺ Here I used a mix of new and older Bella Blvd products to go with the color palette. 



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That IS a cute page...You should come over and make me scrap so I can get some things done.

Alex said...

Aww! This is too stinkin' cute! Adorable! Love the tiny clouds, the rainbow, the balloons... and that photo, oh... be still my heart... ♥

Brianna Marshall said...

she looks soo unenthused..too cute!

Unknown said...

I'm so in love with that green wig! Too cute Becky. And I really love this layout, you did a wonderful job with the color inspiration!