Wednesday, March 14, 2012

drive-by post today

Today will be a busy one but I guess that I could really say that just about any day, and so could you, right?

We have some fun things planned for the next few days and are excited to be able to spend some time with some family- the girls love their cousins and I wish that they could know more of them better. They're able to spend quite a bit of time with their cousins here in Texas and I love that they all get along so well.

It is Spring here, nice and warm and beautiful with the trees full of flowers and new life. I love it when our pear trees are fluffy and white and love the newness of it all.

Today, though, I have some fall picture to share, pics from our trip to a local apple orchard.

I used a mix of papers Crate Paper along with embellishments from My Mind's Eye and Bella Blvd.

 


Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Tamika said...

Beautiful layout, today you've made me realize I need a new butterfly punch!tfs