Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lifestyle Crafts Affiliate program

I got an email yesterday from someone at Lifestyle Crafts, formerly Quik Kutz, a company that sells templates for embossing, die-cutting and letterpress. She wanted to know if I'd be interested in being a part of their Affiliate program and after thinking about it I told her YES!

So, what that means for you is from time to time I will post projects using brand new releases and have a special code that you can use to get a discount on their products.

How does that sound?

I will be starting soon so keep your eyes open for some fun new projects and deals for you.

There are lots of great new products coming:

twirl embossing template


zigzag embossing template
(you KNOW I am looking forward to this one!)


Happy Birthday embossing template

die cut template


cute pinwheel

two sizes of hearts


basic alpha


Do you like what you see so far? 


You can see more here: http://lifestylecrafts.com/

I also have a code that you can use at any time to save on embossing folders, die-cut templates, etc. All you have to do is put in the code SCRAPPIN and you'll get your discount!


You can click on the button to the right at any time to get a 20% discount on Lifestyle Crafts products. 


Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Zarah said...

How cool! CONGRATS!! :D

Megan Aaron said...

congratulations! I love the zig zag and the swirl embossing plates! I have been looking for new interesting embossing plates!