Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sorry for the silence

On Sunday night we unexpectedly lost our internet, cable and phone.

We have no idea what happened but we don't even have a dial tone for our phone and we are not-so-patiently waiting for the utility company to come and figure out what is going on.

Thankfully I pre-scheduled a few posts on Saturday but things will be sporadic here until we are back up and running.

I have so much to share with you, too! I had some new Bella Blvd projects up on their blog on Monday and had some Crate Paper Acorn Avenue projects up at The Scrap Review today.

In exciting news, the girls got to see Nastia Liukin at our gym today! We thought it was so cool that she would take time from her busy schedule to visit the Rock Solid kids on her way to the airport today. I am sure a layout will be forthcoming with some of the pictures I took. We are up to our eyeballs with gymnastics lately- practice, meets, traveling to and from, meeting Nastia, kids getting ready for the Kellogg's tour coming to town this weekend. So much fun!

Hopefully I will be back soon.

What would you love to see here?

No comments: