Thursday, October 4, 2012

Face paint and Jillibean Soup

My almost 5-year old got to go to a friend's birthday party not too long ago, a party that had a carnival theme. They did all kinds of carnival games and they even did face painting. I took a picture of Aimee after she got home because it looked so pretty but I had no idea how cute it would look with some of the new Jillibean Soup paper until I made this layout:


That blue floral background paper was perfect to go with the picture and because i so enjoy mixing different patterns I added a bit of the new Soup Staples !! polka dots and chevrons. Behind the picture is the negative image of the sunburst I used on the card I shared previously this week. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Cute! I have all these papers ordered and waiting impatiently for them to arrive. ;) My oldest daughter also just had a carnival themed birthday and my Mom did awesome facepainting like this too! :)