Monday, December 17, 2012

another American Crafts page

Good morning!

I hope that y'all had a nice weekend with your loved ones.

After the events of last Friday I have been trying a little harder to show love to those in my family, though at times I get tired and grumpy and have to watch my words.

I think that we all do.

It hit a little too close to home for me as a mom with kids in elementary school, and I think that a lot of us feel the same way.


The papers are from the Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic line and the stars cut with POW glitter paper are a cut file from Studio Calico. 


These pics are from a 50's day that the first graders at our school had a couple of months ago. One of Sarah's gymnastics friends let her borrow the skirt and she looked so cute!

Have a nice day!



2 comments:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

What a cute layout Becky! I know what you mean about taking more time and thinking about what is really important in our lives. Hugs!!!

antenucci said...

LOVE your design on this page!