Friday, December 14, 2012

happy Friday

Has it been a long week for you?

It seems like this week has been SO long for me.

I am excited for the weekend, for the chance to take a break and just hang out with Matt and the girls, to relax a bit and just have some fun together.

We have plans to decorate gingerbread houses, maybe hang some more lights in the house and to go to a gymnastics meet in Abilene.

It has been a fun season with gymnastics and while it has been tiring at times I love going to the meets and seeing the girls' progress. We have made some great friends along the way, too.

Here is a layout that I created for American Crafts with pictures from one of Sarah's meets:


I used mostly Amy Tangerine "Ready, Set, Go" for this mixed with some Thickers and a tag from the Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic line. 


gotta love the big grin as she does her salute ♥
that mill circle on the bar has caused her grief, though, but I think she's finally gotten it. 


♥ I loved this pic of the girls all kicking over at the same time. That's little Sarah in the middle. 

 Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments: