Wednesday, June 12, 2013

scrapping for fun

I had a little break from assignments the other day and needed a break from the chaos of the day so i decided to do a little bit of scrapping. I used my very favorite collection from Pebbles Inc. that I'd been hoarding for a while: Seen & Noted. I loved this when it was first revealed and bought just about everything in the line that I could find as soon as it was in stores. 

Here is the page I made; the alphas are glitter Thickers from American Crafts. 

I ♥ the journal cards and envelopes that have become a part of the newer Pebbles collections. 


These fun pictures of Hailey just make me smile!


I used a bunch of the journal cards; the patterns (with the exception of the polka dot paper on the top of the page) on this layout are the reverse of the journal cards. I also layered lots of stickers, adding foam adhesive to some of them. 


It is such a fun collection, don't you think? 

Tomorrow I am back to the grind; there are assignments to be done and I am so happy to do it. I really do enjoy the scrappy work that I am able to do. I have been so blessed.

♥♥

1 comment:

Leanne said...

oh wow! gorgeous!