Monday, June 17, 2013

slow going today

It's Monday again and I would have to agree with the picture I've seen passed around Facebook lately that says we need another day in between Saturday and Sunday.

The weekend flies by far too quickly!

I have been spending some time cleaning up and sorting our craft room, enlisting the help of my kids to get the job done. We've gotten a good start but still have a lot to do!

With the purchase of a different tv I now have a new storage closet (the old tv cabinet that no longer fits the tv) so I have a new place to put things! This is an exciting thing and we've been working to purge and sort and get things better organized.

I have another page to share, one that I created a week or so ago that I realized I hadn't shared here yet. It was a quick page just for fun using the new Mayberry collection from American Crafts. I think my favorite paper in this collection is the pink and white striped one. The whole collection is patriotic without having stars and stripes (though I love those for patriotic pages) and is so summery!

This page is about the crazy hat that Hailey created for her ACT class last school year.


I really like the mix of textures of the alphas in this collection. I mean, who wouldn't love burlap Thickers? They are so fun!

Have a great day! I am going to try and get some scrapping done this afternoon so that I have some new things to share later in the week. 

♥♥

2 comments:

f said...

c'est très joli!

Leanne said...

so very cute!! love that hat!!