Wednesday, July 9, 2014

mixing up the Pebbles Inc. for a summer layout

Hey there!

Today I have a fun page to share with you that I made using the Front Porch and Birthday Wishes collections from Pebbles Inc. I know that might seem like a funny combination but I think it worked.


I started with some grid paper from Front Porch. I wanted some blue for the background so I chose the aqua dotted paper which is also from the Front Porch collection. To bring in some brightness and more color I chose the Birthday Wishes line. I like to show how themed collections can be used for everyday pages as well and this line really works for anything, not just birthdays. Plus, the colors are so fun!


The gold seals actually say "happy birthday" on them but I cleverly covered that up with one of the big buttons from the Birthday line. The colorful Thickers are one of my favorite parts of this collection. 

I added a few bits of thin washi tape from the Amy Tangerine Plus One collection since the brightness of the colors worked well with the Birthday Wishes collection.  


The Birthday Wishes collection includes gold and black rub-ons. I simply used just the "happy" part of the "happy birthday" sentiment on this frame from the Front Porch line. 

So, what do you think?

Did mixing these collections work?

I hope you are having a great summer so far.

♥♥♥