Monday, July 7, 2014

Sweet & Simple with Noel Mignon

Hello!

Today I have my first Noel Mignon kit club "Sweet & Simple" kit project to share with you.

Back in March we took our kids to the Ranching Heritage Center and of course I took lots of pictures! I'd been saving these ones of my youngest girl and thought this kit was just what I'd been waiting for. The colors matched so perfectly!


This kit is a fun mix of October Afternoon, Crate Paper, Simple Stories, BasicGrey, My Mind's Eye and Fancy Pants. Here I have used bits of lots of patterned papers along with a tag from Chic Tags and embellishments from Crate, BG and Fancy Pants. 

Here are some closer looks: 



I like to do lots and lots of layering on my page and also enjoy mixing different textures. It adds visual interest to your page if you can mix things up!



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

♥♥

No comments: