Thursday, August 14, 2014

playing with Fancy Pants

The other day I decided to pull some things out of my stash and just scrap for fun.

Life has been busy with things for my kids and I just wanted to play ♥


I pulled things from my stash and mixed up a bunch of Fancy Pants collections and like the fun, colorful result. 


I used one of these cute library cards for my journaling. I actually cut down the length of the card because I didn't want it to cover up the tail of the Y in "lucky." Don't be afraid to alter your supplies to fit what you want to do on your page. 


This silver "lucky" was cut using my Silhouette Cameo. The hearts were cut from gold glitter cardstock using a metal die from Lifestyle Crafts. The "xoxo" was cut using a metal die from Amy Tangerine/American Crafts. I so love gold lately as you have probably noticed. It took me a while to grab onto the trend but now I incorporate it into so many of my projects and I don't see it going away any time soon. 


I love the cute little cork hearts and stars that came in a past Fancy Pants collection and I like the texture that they add to my page. These little tags are so fun, too! 

Have a great day!

♥♥

No comments: