Wednesday, August 13, 2014

my three year old fashionista

My youngest is so funny about the clothes she wears.

Being as young as she is you wouldn't think she would care as much but she really does.

She has a flair for combining all things sparkly, pink and fancy. And she loves her boots.

She is so much fun.

One the particular day these pictures are from she had her pink sparkly skirt, pink leotard, little cowgirl vest and her sunglasses. She is such a diva ♥ but I think she's adorable and it's such a fun age that I hurried to grab the camera and take some pictures. She was such a fun little poser.

I made the layout using the South Shore kit from Noel Mignon, and it's full of lots of bright summery colors and patterns. I think the kits are sold out but the paper pack is still available. AND...the September kit is going to be so gorgeous- lots of Pebbles Jen Hadfield, Crate Maggie Holmes, My Mind's Eye and so many other fun things. I can't wait for it to get here.


I used the rainbow-striped paper from Simple Stories for my background and of course added some spray mist. That tends to be one of the things I do on every single page. I either spray the background first or add a few droplets here and there closer to when I finish the page. It is always easier to do it first so that I don't have to worry about getting stray ink on anything else ☺


A Silhouette Cameo cut file and those cute green glitter Thickers from American Crafts finished off the title.


Thanks for stopping by today! 

♥♥

1 comment:

Tracey said...

She is a cutie!!! Love your page!!