Friday, December 18, 2015

Everybody Needs a Thneed

I consider myself a crafty person.

I love to play with paper and paint, enjoy crocheting and doing other little projects.

I, quite naturally, have tried to pass that on to my girls.

A couple of years ago I taught my two oldest how to crochet, a skill that I learned from my grandma and my mom around their ages. Sarah caught on to it and even learned how to make herself a scarf!

Here is a layout I made documenting her achievement, made with an assortment of product from Crate Paper, Studio Calico, American Crafts and others. I need to do better at keeping track of supplies but since it was just for fun and not an assignment I just grabbed things from here and there that I thought would work.



Have a wonderful weekend!

I am hoping to do some crafting and get some projects ready for the upcoming CHA trade show.

It is so nice to be crafty again ♥

1 comment:

Lori said...

Adorable layout and what a great thing to be teaching your girls!