Monday, December 21, 2015

fun with little frames

Hello again!

The countdown to the last few days before Christmas has begun.

My kids are excitedly putting together a few more presents for each other and us and I love that they want so badly to do something nice for others. That is, of course, what the Christmas spirit is all about.

Today I have a quick and easy layout to share:



My style has simplified a bit over the last year. A lot of that is because of a shortage of time to be crafty and more has been for my desire to not have so much "stuff" on a page as perhaps I have done in the past. I like a cleaner look without leaving the page empty.

Here I let my photo and the collage of chipboard frames be the focus. I added a few wood hearts (My Mind's Eye) and epoxy dots and some stickers but otherwise left it pretty plain. The title is from American Crafts, the burlap heart is something I picked up at a craft store.

Have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

Lori said...

Gosh, I love this layout! I love what you did with those little frames!