Thursday, January 4, 2018

New year, new post

I wanted to start out 2018 by posting on this long-forgotten blog of mine.

I am still designing for Noel Mignon so I will have projects to share now and then if there is anyone out there still reading my blog ☺

Here is the project that I created for this week at Noel Mignon using the new She's So Crafty Classic kit. 


This is one of only a few projects I've ever done where I didn't use any photos. 

What is something new that you would like to try this year? 

If you are reading, could you say hi? 

2 comments:

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Hi! Great job on this page. I never create a layout without a photo. Even my FB posts always have photos. ;) Happy New Year!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Happy New Year! I’m wanting to continue my coloring adventures.