Thursday, October 8, 2009

a quick peek

I haven't been able to scrap much the last couple of days but have been working on a little mini album using the Amber Road collection from Pink Paislee that we got in our September kit from My Scrapbook Nook. This paper is so warm and pretty, and the journal cards are perfect for making the little postage stamp Maya Road mini included in our kit.

I thought I'd make this and leave the pages blank and we'll use it for Thanksgiving as we go around the table and talk about what we're grateful for.

This is just a preview...I still have lots of work to do on it but didn't want to go without blogging anything at all today, so here ya go.


Oh, and Hailey's conference went so well yesterday. Her teacher wants to recommend her for the Gifted and Talented program at the school. Even if she doesn't pass the exams to see if she's qualified it was a proud moment for me to hear that her teacher thought she was "gifted" enough to be considered. She is quite a smarty. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Have a great Thursday. I'm enjoying a few minutes of quiet since Matt took the two younger girls with him to see his parents for a little while.

1 comment:

laterg8r said...

what a great idea to use it as a grateful thanksgiving album :D